Boffer swordplay is a physical sport with light contact, similar in intensity to soccer and a pillow fight combined. Boffers, constructed of foam-wrapped PVC pipe, duct tape and some imagination are used in live-action role-playing games and mock combat.
This after-school activity attracts kids and teens ages 6 to 18. Chaz Hillyard will coach participants and boffers are provided by the library if you don’t bring your own.
620 Cedar Avenue
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
- Friday, April 19, 2019 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM
- Friday, May 17, 2019 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM
- Friday, January 17, 2020 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM
- Friday, February 21, 2020 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM
- Friday, March 20, 2020 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM