This program is designed for home schooled children who want to spend time out in nature, playing games, having fun, and learning about the natural world. Through the use of games, exploration, music, and fun within the context of a small community, the children will learn the following skills: animal tracking, traditional survival skills, medicinal/edible plants, wild food/primitive cooking and teamwork. The educational approach of this program encourages creative thinking rather than providing constant answers. The teaching staff stimulate the growth of problem-solving skills, and stretch the students into greater self-sufficiency while honoring different learning styles.
Public Lands in Port Townsend
Port Townsend, WA 98368
- Friday, March 22, 2019 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Friday, March 29, 2019 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Friday, April 5, 2019 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Friday, April 12, 2019 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Friday, April 19, 2019 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM