Get some big fun out of this tiny instrument after school on early-release Wednesdays.
Learn essential ukulele basics in this hands-on music program. With a playful and light-hearted touch, teaching artist and Sunfield parent Keeth Apgar gets students of all ages up and running on the ukulele with chords, strumming and finger picking.
We will learn how to tune, hold and rock out on the uke! Further topics will include soloing, music theory, songwriting and more.
• Intermediate and advanced students are welcome and will be challenged based on their playing ability and music knowledge.
• Ages 6 and up. Parents are welcome to take the class!
• No prior experience playing or reading music required.
• Students must provide their own instruments.
111 Sunfield Lane
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 1:30PM to 3:00PM
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 1:30PM to 3:00PM
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 1:30PM to 3:00PM
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 1:30PM to 3:00PM
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 1:30PM to 3:00PM